Ads Top

"Worst experience with a Shiny?"


This is a big one for me. Has there ever been a time where you've met a shiny Pokémon, and something went wrong to result in it not being caught? Maybe you accidentally critical hit. Maybe it used Explosion. Maybe your last pokeball failed.My personal worst experience was, sadly, early in my Pokémon-playing career, when I was about seven. On Pokémon Diamond, I was going through Victory Road (don't remember exactly why, I know I'd already got through it and level-grinding was a foreign concept to me at the time) when I met a shimmering gold Steelix. Which I immediately assumed was either a glitch in the game or some terrifying God-Steelix, and ran like hell. Still burns me to this day. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2CXdYe7
"Worst experience with a Shiny?" "Worst experience with a Shiny?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.