Ads Top

"(Complaint) Gen 3 evolutions spawns"


#PokemonGO: One of the great things about Pokémon go when it came out was the chance to catch a wild charizard, or dragonite. It didn’t happen often but when it did it kept the search exciting. Gen 2 came and still, the possibility of catching a wild tyranitar was thrilling. But now with gen 3 I’ve never seen a full evolution spawn, nor do I think they’re even in the game as of now which I think sucks because it takes away the possibility of finding something really cool and really rare. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2n3Lh8M
"(Complaint) Gen 3 evolutions spawns" "(Complaint) Gen 3 evolutions spawns" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.