Ads Top

"What pokemon was improved when it became 3D?"


Now, I know this discussion was posted not too long ago, but because of the "And vice versa", it just turned into a very predictable and generally boring thread. So I say, screw the vice versa! Some pokemon DO look better in 3D! I like Croagunk and Toxicroak's battle stance like pose, and Porygon Z is animated amazingly! What are some other pokemon like this? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2FCpxJB
"What pokemon was improved when it became 3D?" "What pokemon was improved when it became 3D?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.