Ads Top

"[Discussion] I have a lot of fast TMs. What are some pokemon to sink them into?"


#PokemonGO: I've got my main attackers pretty much with all perfect moves (for what I use them for). There are a few Pokemon whose charge moves aren't great, but I'm running a little low on charge TMs. But... I've got 20 fast TMs and I don't know what to do with them.I changed all my Dragonites from Steel Wing to DragontailI changed all my Golems to have Rock ThrowI changed all my Tyranitars to BiteI changed all my Machamps to CounterEtc.What are some fast moves that are without a doubt better for a particular pokemon to have compared to the alternative? Even if the pokemon isn't particularly great. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2sKq4GV
"[Discussion] I have a lot of fast TMs. What are some pokemon to sink them into?" "[Discussion] I have a lot of fast TMs. What are some pokemon to sink them into?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.