Ads Top

"Excellent job on this event Niantic! [discussion]"


#PokemonGO: I had no problem finding dratinis constantly even just in a ~2 block radius in my neighborhood. I caught five (!!!!) shinies when I would've been happy with just one. My absolute favorite part of this was the lures, lasting 3 hours and spawning almost exclusively dratini: well worth 100 coins! This event was exactly what it was advertised as, and I am really glad I got to participate. My one 'even better yet' comment would be that I was a little disappointed with incense, as I dropped one and didn't have one dratini spawn. But with the rest of these spawn rates and the lures, that's not a big deal. Hope everybody else had a similarly good time! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2EOr5DA
"Excellent job on this event Niantic! [discussion]" "Excellent job on this event Niantic! [discussion]" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.