Ads Top

"My story: rural, then fly, then rural again"


#PokemonGO: Rural player. No gyms, no stops, no nothing. It's either incense or go to nearest town. After a year of pidgeys, raid started and I was happy when I managed to find a bayleef to raid. Then came the legendaries and I could only watch and get sad.Then I joined a telegram group, and I was introduced to the dark side: I became a fly, and I boosted my collection with finally decent pokemons and most importantly I got Raikou and the other 4-legged legendaries. Finally I got Ho-oh.Then I finally realized... that it makes less and less sense to play this way. What's the point of playing an AR game by yourself? Just play the classic games instead. So I uninstalled the fly and got back to pidgeys.I saw Groundon and Kyogre but I choose to not cheat again, despite their value. Recently, I finally managed to do a Rayquaza raid with real people, and it was amazing. Well... it escaped, but was funny anyway. This is the real experience that is supposed to be played.TL;DR: If you are a fly, do a favor to yourself and stop. Everybody will appreciate it. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2EYSQt4
"My story: rural, then fly, then rural again" "My story: rural, then fly, then rural again" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.