Ads Top

"Never been as close to quitting the game as I am this morning"


#PokemonGO: Warning: rant incoming.Full disclosure, I'm not a super hardcore player. I'm level 37 and I live in London, where it's not difficult to play the game at all. But I don't think I've ever been this close to quitting the game as I am right now.How long was this EX system in a "test phase" for? Was it 3-4 months? The whole thing is garbage and has been garbage from the start (from a player perspective). It's barely merit based and almost entirely a complete lottery. But just when information had started to become available, and just when people were actually getting a grip on the system, they completely change it with no warning and no communication.I really think it's totally unacceptable. This isn't a normal game. It affects people's time and money in different ways to other games. This is messing with people's actual real lives.When you add on top the constant, persistent bugs. The shoddy state of the client after 1 and a half years. The downtime. The PTC issues (still!). Niantic have proven time and time again that they make endless mistakes. And the worst part is the profit they make. They make literal billions of dollars! Whilst flailing from one stupid mistake to the next.It feels so unjust. Making money should be merit based too. If you do a good job you should be rewarded, if not then you should feel the consequences. That's the very basis of capitalism!Just really wanted to vent. I guess I should just quit or suck it up. And the latter is becoming more and more difficult, to be honest. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2Ep6SmF
"Never been as close to quitting the game as I am this morning" "Never been as close to quitting the game as I am this morning" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:27 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.