Ads Top

"[Story] It's so easy to tell when Vehicles are playing Pokemon Go haha"


#PokemonGO: This dude Parks outside my House on the opposite side of my House for like 5 minutes (which is enough time for the Game to Load up and Spawns to Appear) drives up the road 2 Houses down stops for a minute then drives off.My Parents not being Hip are like watching what is this guy doing, is he playing "that game". I'm listening to them and I just had to face palm myself silently saying "Yes he's playing "that game".My (Mom) parents get all weird when people pull up on the side of the curve for like 2 minutes. Regardless it's not just this game but it's obvious he was playing Go because I do the same motions in my car. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2BogcoZ
"[Story] It's so easy to tell when Vehicles are playing Pokemon Go haha" "[Story] It's so easy to tell when Vehicles are playing Pokemon Go haha" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.