"[Theory] With shiny Lugia, Niantic acknowledged the need for the masterball"

#PokemonGO: I have been thinking about this for a while now and I want to see what do you guys think.With shiny Lugia being 100% catch rate, Niantic (rightfully so) acknowledged the fact that there are certain things that they cannot deny to the players. Catching Lugia consistently is hard and having a shiny run away would be a very hard blow to the players' motivation. And so they decided to make shiny Lugia 100% catch rate, a very good move on Niantic's part imo. We know that they recently tweaked flee rates for the legendary birds, so it's likely that they will use them to test the quest reward mechanic before Mew makes its appearance. Just like Lugia, I definitely expect the birds to have shiny variants, and I think that instead of having a 100% catch rate, they could be implementing the masterball as a rare quest reward. Being quests time gated, it would be easy to give out a small amount of those so not to break the overall catching mechanic, and it would be a much more lore-friendly way to give players their hard-earned rewards than a 100% base catchrate. What do you guys think? Do we have any information whether such a change could be coming/is in the game master? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2pGzHCI
"[Theory] With shiny Lugia, Niantic acknowledged the need for the masterball"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
22:46
Rating:


No comments