Ads Top

"Favorite Pokémon?"


I’m sure posts like this are a dime a dozen, but I for one love to hear what everyone’s favorite Pokémon is and why. Some people have really cool stories about why they picked who they did and I think it can really show a connection between a wide range of players. Let’s do top 6. A full team. I’ll start. All mine are loved because of the video games, but it’d be cool to see if you have a favorite because of the show or card game.Jolteon: He was the last Pokémon on my first ever team in Alpha Sapphire and he’s a beast! I’ve cleared the Elite 4 rocking a solo Jolteon at least a half dozen times and he’s transferred through all my games leaving a trial of tears in his wake.Blaziken: My first ever Pokémon. Little did I know he would actually evolve into a formidable opponent.Volcarona: I love the design and Volcarona was one of the first Pokémon I focused on when I decided to shift gears into a competitive player. He absolutely mercs everything!Krookodile: I put a lot of work into breeding one awhile back and ever since then I’ve felt a connection to him. It’s like I am legitimately his parent. His design is awesome too.Phantump: This was the first Pokémon I ever found a “working” move set on. Up to that point I would just slot a move when they learned it if it looked like it was better or would help me, but with my Phantump I took the time to strategize and actually make sure all his moves worked well with each other to create a good Pokémon.Torterra: This one is mostly design based because the design is amazing! However, I would say that during my play through of Moon I abandoned a breeding attempt of a Turtwig so come Ultra Sun I felt justice was done when I finally bred a formidable Poke. I like his move set I gave him and he often times saved me from a battle during the story mode. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2jdibCn
"Favorite Pokémon?" "Favorite Pokémon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.