Ads Top

"Niantic, I hope you're working on an in-game raid finder."


#PokemonGO: I am truly happy that you hit the scanners and killed off many spoofers but we truly need a means of knowing where the raids are near us for the simple fact that we have schedules, dude. We love raids. Love them. Soloing tier 3s happens to be great fun for me but finding them within a 10 mile radius is not easy when I don't know where to go. Though I cannot help but to feel as though you are working on this in secret. And if you are-- HURRY. LOL we need it.Just some ideas to consider.A Set Raid Schedule - It would be great if raids began at the same time at a gym each day I think. If the boss arrives at 6:15AM today I don't see why it can't always be that way daily. Around me are 6 gyms that I can easily access but I can't see them from my home. If raids had set schedules we could easily go to which ever one we know will have a raid about to happen instead of what we have now which is nothing. Just look at spawns. I always know when to expect spawns when I'm home. If they can do it with spawns and future EX raids (that have future dates and times) then I don't see why the same can't work for tier 1-5 raids.In-Game Notifications - How cool would it be to actually have a message board that tells us what raids are near us within a 5 to 10 mile radius? We could coordinate raids so much more efficiently. It could all just be in text form. Wonder what the raids are near a city 15 miles away? No problem. With the power of social media other trainers in that city would post that info for us. We'd always be in the loop, no TOS breaking and the community would benefit immensely from this.EDIT: This idea is beyond amazing. But I'd prefer it be for every gym you've spun. Not just gold gyms. https://ift.tt/2r3n98n via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Hs5D8P
"Niantic, I hope you're working on an in-game raid finder." "Niantic, I hope you're working on an in-game raid finder." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.