Ads Top

"When I hear someone say "people who play pokemon go have no life"..."


#PokemonGO: ...I smile. I smile because they are wrong in so many ways. Pokemon GO gave me my life back. It helped, and still helps me with my depression and isolation.I get to go outside (and have fun by doing so), which is needed if you want to fight depression (not only because sunlight helps producing vitamin d).I meet people which helps with the isolation part. I walk very long distances and burn calories by doing so while people making fun of me are probably paying to work their arses off at the gym.It happened to me yesterday that I heard someone make fun of me, which inspired me to post here. I just wanted to share my thoughts with someone who understands what I'm talking about, I hope it's ok for me to do so here. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2vVkLWR
"When I hear someone say "people who play pokemon go have no life"..." "When I hear someone say "people who play pokemon go have no life"..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.