Ads Top

"A Tale of Two Ditto"


#PokemonGO: I have been catching Pokémon that evolve into a Ditto to tip off my daughter where I find one as she still needed it for the Mew quest. Lo and behold, I caught a Zigzagoon that turned into the ever elusive Ditto! I phoned my daughter and told her to meet me and my husband so that I could show her where I had caught the Ditto in hopes of moving her quest forward. Alas, no luck after several passes of the area. On the way home, I noticed a Pidgey was at a nearby restaurant so we planned to pull into the parking lot after the light turned. I was playing her game and had pulled in a Sentret at the light. It broke free l, so I fed it and threw another pokeball at it. My daughter had parked the car at that point and I handed her the phone. At that point she saw Oh? - It was a Ditto!!The commonality of the two Ditto and the one I caught earlier for the Mew quest, is that all three were caught at different intersections after work. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2rKlAfX
"A Tale of Two Ditto" "A Tale of Two Ditto" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.