Ads Top

"I made a quick mockup of what a Pokemon GO Android widget might look like!"


#PokemonGO: I wanted to visualize a quick idea I had while driving home, so I made this pretty fast. Sorry about the quality, resizing high resolution images this small does this. Tried to fix it as much as possible.imgur linkneedsmorejpegdrive link (better quality) via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2sbxZcQ
"I made a quick mockup of what a Pokemon GO Android widget might look like!" "I made a quick mockup of what a Pokemon GO Android widget might look like!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.