Ads Top

"[Humor] This game is mocking me, I swear."


#PokemonGO: I was so stuck on the ghost challenge for the longest time. I caught ditto within hours of getting the challenge and then sat at 3/10 ghosts for over a month. I went out throughout different times during the night, early morning, etc. I spun every pokestop I could looking for the 3 great throws challenge. Nothing worked. I couldnt find a single ghost out there no matter what I tried and I live in the second biggest city in my country - there is no lack of pokemon or pokestops.Then the migration happened and I heard rumours of a shuppet nest in a park in my city, so off I went last night. I ran around that park for 20 minutes from stop to stop and finished the challenge. Woo. Finally was able to move on to evolving my magikarp (I had built up over 700 candies by this point waiting to finish the ghosts).This morning, I woke up and a shuppet spawned in my house. On my way to work the first two pokestops I hit (the ones I hit every morning on my way to work) gave me the 3 great throws task. I caught 3 other ghost types between my house and work.This game, gotta love it. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2N7ybDE
"[Humor] This game is mocking me, I swear." "[Humor] This game is mocking me, I swear." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.