Ads Top

"So I just took over a gym and this guy speeds 30 mph into a gym with a pissed look on his face as I leave...."


#PokemonGO: So I recently got back into Pokémon go a few weeks ago (I quit so to there being no gyms or pokestops) and now there’s one litterally up the street. And so I go hey that looks like fun! Why don’t I drive over there! (As it’s the other side of an extremely busy street) so I walk around once I get there (in 96 degree heat) and I get my first gym!Then as I’m leaving I see a car whip into the library/church parking lot (it has 30 books) and he looks pissed! But I look closer and it’s the kid that used to annoy and pick on me whenever he saw me in middle school! So after I get home and click on the gym I see it’s the same guy! Not even 3 minutes after I took my first gym ever it gets taken back by a pissed off 18 year old who used to be a kid that bullied and annoyed other people...It’s now my goal to annoy this guy by taking over this gym all the time!Update: someone put a clarrify in the gym that has over 2k cp ima ride over there before I got to work and put a 1000 Taurus in there (as that’s my best) via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2KyPHSR
"So I just took over a gym and this guy speeds 30 mph into a gym with a pissed look on his face as I leave...." "So I just took over a gym and this guy speeds 30 mph into a gym with a pissed look on his face as I leave...." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.