Ads Top

"After hearing the story of people trading Mewto to get a lucky version I decided to try get one myself, it backfired badly..."


#PokemonGO: So my Mewto was 76% and 2750CP and my partner was 86% only 2250CP. After hearing the story of people trading and getting a lucky one and better IV's I went for it. I got a Mewto for 2086CP and 31% IV, her's was just as bad I'm now sitting here regretting life and my decisions... Send help. https://ift.tt/2Lu8ccl via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2NRfB28
"After hearing the story of people trading Mewto to get a lucky version I decided to try get one myself, it backfired badly..." "After hearing the story of people trading Mewto to get a lucky version I decided to try get one myself, it backfired badly..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.