Ads Top

"Check out my new field guide App: GO Ranger"


#PokemonGO: Hey everyone!Last week I posted asking what you look up frequently so I could make a Pokémon GO field guide app with easy information look up 😄 https://ift.tt/2LN1y0m Thanks for all the awesome feedback!Today I’m happy to announce that the first version of the app is live on iOS, Android and the web, called GO Ranger. You can grab the links at:https://GORanger.appTHE FIRST TIME YOU LOAD THE APP MIGHT TAKE A WHILE * Sometimes a minute or two. I appreciate your patience while the app updates to the latest version. Subsequent updates will be MUCH faster.Right now it includes:Active and upcoming events with countdownsA raid list with counters and guidesA searchable research list, so you can see what rewards you can getAn egg list that shows you what you can hatchA shiny checklist with all of the available shinies (and how you can get them). You can even check off the ones you have!Next up I’m working on a full Pokédex with recommended movesets, possible moves, etc. This should be out sometime within the next week.I’d love any and all feedback! What would you add or change that would make this more valuable for you?Thanks! MattP.S. The app is free, I’m just doing this for fun :)P.P.S. If any of the countdowns are wrong for you, please let me know. Timezones are very hard to program 😅 via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2NVZtg7
"Check out my new field guide App: GO Ranger" "Check out my new field guide App: GO Ranger" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.