Ads Top

"Clicking your profile ( u in the left corner).... why default to friends!?!?"


#PokemonGO: Alright, so as an app dev this super annoys me. When i click on me, i want to see MY information. Not be slide over to my Friend info. And then i have to click to my info... thats two clicks to get to my data. I want to check my stats, my medals, MY GYMS, when i hit me. Friends is great but it needs its own access point.Please: add a different friend access point, like quests, perhaps above or on the left side, so i can easily access my stats, and separately my Friend stats. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2KYZCkY
"Clicking your profile ( u in the left corner).... why default to friends!?!?" "Clicking your profile ( u in the left corner).... why default to friends!?!?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.