Ads Top

"[discussion] it is a LOT harder to hold a gym these days. With the influx of new players I hope Niantic prioritizes POI submissions to meet this new demand!"


#PokemonGO: This past winter I knew I knew I could take down 1 or 2 gyms on my morning commute and I could easily get my 50 coins for the day. This past week I have had to make an effort to be in 8 to 12 gyms through the day and I am knocked out of all of them within an hour max. For perspective, I live in a small town with about a dozen gyms in a 4 block radius around the town center and a small community college with 3 more.It has since dawned on me this is a lot more effort than it was. It's also dawned on me the level of player in thess gyms are not the high 30s and level 40 familiar faces like it was, it's mostly new and returning players. This hurts them as well since they're not getting rewarded a whole lot of coins for their efforts (since their 1-2 gyms go down even quicker)The case is simple. The demand for gym time has shot way up with all the new players, but the supply of gyms has stayed the same. It's time more than ever Niantic rolls out a POI system so more stops and gyms roll out and players are rewarded for playing as they should be. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2uGnBfk
"[discussion] it is a LOT harder to hold a gym these days. With the influx of new players I hope Niantic prioritizes POI submissions to meet this new demand!" "[discussion] it is a LOT harder to hold a gym these days. With the influx of new players I hope Niantic prioritizes POI submissions to meet this new demand!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.