Ads Top

"I just finished my first Machamp raid to complete a win a t3 raid and got the perfect reward"


#PokemonGO: I have been working on soloing Machamp for some time. I went to my local park and got a win a t3 or higher raid quest, so I was excited when a t3 egg was just about to pop right next to me. It turned out to be Machamp which according to pokebatteler I should just be able to do (I'm relatively rural so there was no way anyone was coming to help.) So I went to go do Machamp and I failed 3 times in a row but my 4th time I was able to beat it which I was pretty excited about. I cought it it has really good IVs which I'm happy about.Then I went to open my Dratini quest and I joke in my head that it'd be shiny... AND THEN IT WAS. I wasn't playing much during Dratini day so I didn't have one and honestly didn't think I'd get one. To top it off it has really good IVs. The perfect reminder of my first Machamp solo. This is the sort of thing that I always read about on this sub but I never expected it to happen to me.https://ift.tt/2NKoHi5 via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2L5xAUU
"I just finished my first Machamp raid to complete a win a t3 raid and got the perfect reward" "I just finished my first Machamp raid to complete a win a t3 raid and got the perfect reward" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.