Ads Top

"I just had the greatest Pokémon go trip ever"


#PokemonGO: So yesterday I went out for community day with friends and family, with the goal of getting a shiny blastoise with glasses, good ivs, and the new move. We got to where we were going, and there were a TON of people there. There had to be at least 150 people in just the park we were at. I’ve never seen that many players in one spot. I almost met my goal of a shiny blastoise with sunglasses, good ivs, and the new move, but I accidentally evolved it too late. Still probably the most fun Pokémon go trip of my life via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2NDP4Gy
"I just had the greatest Pokémon go trip ever" "I just had the greatest Pokémon go trip ever" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.