Ads Top

"I want Tacodile9187 as a friend"


#PokemonGO: Recently I took a trip to New Mexico with a couple friends, and despite the area being more rural than where I live, there was still a group of very dedicated players such as Tacodile. He joined me and my friends in gyms on a daily basis, and I found that really cool.I never actually got to meet this player, but I'd love to get their friend code if they go on this subreddit by chance.I understand that this is a long shot, but I'm hoping Reddit can work its magic.Additionally, his username makes me think of a crocodile with a taco body, and that's bitchin. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2A0pTel
"I want Tacodile9187 as a friend" "I want Tacodile9187 as a friend" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.