Ads Top

"Niantic, please let us TM Zapdos for thunder shock during the event."


#PokemonGO: With the latest announcement of Zapdos’ new quick move during Zapdos day, I'm a bit concerned with how this will work with the current standard Niantic has set with TMs and exclusive moves during CDs. The potential of not being able to TM legendaries we've paid for would be a complete slap to the face. Why should people engage with the core idea of grinding and powering up if Niantic can invalidate your investment on a whim?Not being able to TM on community day has already set a FOMO mentality that's crippling the enjoyment of the game. I refuse to evolve my best bagon because of this. I spent a considerable amount of time powering up my perfect Zapdos last year. I'm not willing to do it again. If this “put your TMs away trainers” path is what Niantic wants to take on legendary exclusive moves, I’m probably going to move on.On a positive note, Niantic didn't say TMs would not be usable in the announcement, so I at least have hope.Edit: My "move on" comment isn't meant as a "give me what I want or I'll stop playing", but rather I don't want to invest anymore time and money into mons that aren't going to be viable after the next event featuring the same mon. I get that there's going to be natural progression through new mons and future gens, and I don't expect my current mons to never be outclassed. I just hope Niantic allows those you have already sunk considerable amount of time, candy and dust into specific mons to allow us to TM them if they release a new move. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2JiRTtc
"Niantic, please let us TM Zapdos for thunder shock during the event." "Niantic, please let us TM Zapdos for thunder shock during the event." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.