Ads Top

"One of my favorite qualities of this Community Day - the Pokemon was not Meta-relevant"


#PokemonGO: I don't know about anyone else, but I had much more fun with this Community Day primarily because I was not worried about catching as many Squirtle as possible. I know everyone decides how seriously they spend the 3 hours, but during this event there was a dramatic difference with how many people "took it slow" (e.g. even if you decided to take Larvitar day slow, everyone else taking it seriously meant less "relaxing" interaction with other players).Summary of my experience:it was much more relaxing, a lot more players took their timemore people were socializing rather than worried about catch efficientlypeople did not feel the "need" to play the entire 3 hoursmissing evolutions was okay (from Squirtles subsequently caught after the event)missing the event entirely was not a big deal (we had a member in our Articuno raid party yesterday who was clearly at a huge disadvantage for missing Larvitar Community Day)Although the Larvitar Community Day was more "useful", I definitely had more fun with this one.Obviously not everything was perfect (glitches with the quest encounters, not good for low-Pokestop density players), but I felt this aspect really allowed me to enjoy the community aspect of the game. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2zleG7O
"One of my favorite qualities of this Community Day - the Pokemon was not Meta-relevant" "One of my favorite qualities of this Community Day - the Pokemon was not Meta-relevant" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.