Ads Top

"PSA: To Consistently Receive Friendship Bonus Ball(s) In Raids, Avoid Rejoining"


#PokemonGO: I consistently observed the following 2 scenarios when fighting in raids with at least one great friend in lobby. Boss is defeated while I am still on my first team, friendship (handshake) icon appears on the fight screen throughout the fight, friendship bonus ball was awarded consistently.Either my entire first team faints or I manually run from the fight, I am back to the rejoin lobby, where other raid participants are not displayed (i.e. showing me as the only trainer in lobby with a count of 1). After I rejoin the battle, friendship (handshake) icon is NOT displayed in fight screen anymore, and friendship bonus ball is consistently NOT awarded. The above two observations led me to hypothesize that friendship bonus ball is determined by the friendship status when you last join the battle. Coupled with incomplete participant information in the rejoin lobby, this leads to the inconsistency of the bonus. However, I have yet to observe the scenario where I rejoin with my friend(s) properly displayed in rejoin lobby. Outcome of this case will be quite informative, so please report if you encounter one. TL;DR: Title via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2A0Ft9X
"PSA: To Consistently Receive Friendship Bonus Ball(s) In Raids, Avoid Rejoining" "PSA: To Consistently Receive Friendship Bonus Ball(s) In Raids, Avoid Rejoining" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.