Ads Top

"She got game"


#PokemonGO: So my girlfriend and I went around town this morning to catch a few Pokémon and battle some gyms. We got to a yellow gym that only had 2 Pokémon in it, Blissey and Tyranitar, and started battling. As we went this white Toyota parked across the street. Once we beat the first 2 we found that there were 2 more added a Slaking and an Aggron. So we beat them as well. We go to fight the group again but noticed the CPs were back up to 100%. So we fight this gym together (we’re both level 27) 10 times. Every time the CPs are restored to 100%. Eventually my girlfriend gives up due to running low on potions but I’m now hell bent on fighting this gym. I go at it alone for another 5 or 6 times and still the CPs are fully restored. I look up and still see the white Toyota sitting there. I’m now running low on potions and revives but still determined thinking that they only have a few berries left. I go for another 7 rounds depleting my resources to continue. All 4 in the gym still have full CPs. We both walk away towards the Toyota and I go to tip my hat ( I always wear a hat). As we walk past I look in and there sits a woman at least 50 years old with the biggest grin on her face looking at us as if to say, “I’m the best trainer children, now run along” we go to a few other stops and gyms to regain some of what we lost but on our way out of town we drove past that gym. She was still sitting there guarding her gym. She didn’t change parking spots and when we drove by she waved and showed us her 3 phones that all had Pokémon Go running. I will always respect my elders but this woman, I bow to. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2v0mBTp
"She got game" "She got game" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.