Ads Top

"[Story] I hit level 33 in 2 years without joining any team"


#PokemonGO: Hi r/pokemongo! I did something I'm quite happy about and I'd like to share this with you all.As the title implies, I haven't joined any team during the two years I've been playing Pokemon Go (very casually, I might add). I know this might not be much, but I was able to hit level 33 before my two-year anniversary, which made me very happy. Personally, I feel accomplished!Why it took me two years to do this? Well, lack of experience points from gym battles or raids is one thing... I also had to take breaks during winter because it was too cold to play! But perhaps the most important factor was the fact I played mostly when I was going somewhere by foot (e.g. running errands or walking from train station to work).Why haven't I joined any team? Because I don't feel like it. I also prefer single-player games to multiplayer games.My reluctance to join any team slightly annoys my wife, however. She's a very active player, and she would love it if I were to join her team (it's Team Instinct, by the way). We'll see if I'll yield to her will some day...Here's some screenshots of my stats, if you're interested: https://ift.tt/2K6xxU4 for reading! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2vj3iUH
"[Story] I hit level 33 in 2 years without joining any team" "[Story] I hit level 33 in 2 years without joining any team" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.