Ads Top

"[Story Time] Why are people, especially multi accounters, so possessive about gyms?"


#PokemonGO: It's kind of hilarious and sad at the same time. Here I was sitting at a park catching Machop for candy (since it's a nest) and at the same time decided to take down the gym that's here. When I looked at it of course it had one of the town's multi accounters in it, and all of their accounts had been in there for about 13-15 hours, so I decided to take it down; of course it had the typical Blissey, Chansey wall and as soon as I got Blissey down to it's last motivation battle, the multi accounter remotely Golden RazzBerry'd it and the rest of the gym defenders as well; which is fine, I don't care if people play the game the way it's intended to be played, but of course the issue I had was that he literally was remote feeding by alternating with his three accounts, so he wouldn't get locked out from berry feeding. How did I know? Because I have six maxed out Machamps and I am able to take down the Blissey pretty quickly (cloudy weather helped even more) and it was fed more than 10 golden razz within the 30 minute window. This started to get old and annoying real quick, but whatever I keep doing my thing, I figure it's giving me some XP and leveling up my gym badge. Eventually I managed to take down only the Blissey (I guess he somehow got distracted and missed feeding the Golden Razz) this is where the fun starts; the next thing I know the multi accounter actually drove down and shows up with his multiple phones and hides behind a bush when he spotted me sitting down and starts Golden Razzberrying what's left of the gym to keep it mystic until 8PM (which is when this gym closes for the night). I honestly couldn't help but laugh and feel bad for him, he literally kept glancing at me and trying to hide at the same time, so I let him keep his Mystic gym, and he was able to re-drop his "main" account into it before it closed. Some kids that were at the park dropped in before him, so they blocked his other two other accounts from going into the gym, which was also kind of funny. But honestly what is it with people and their possessiveness towards "their gyms"? To go the the lengths of driving to the location after you've been defeated only to block someone from taking down a gym, and literally stalk them from a bush is super excessive 😂 What are some of your crazy people who are excessively obsessed with this game stories? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2OqDIpr
"[Story Time] Why are people, especially multi accounters, so possessive about gyms?" "[Story Time] Why are people, especially multi accounters, so possessive about gyms?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.