Ads Top

"Takeaways from the squirtle event"


#PokemonGO: So after the event today I had two experiences I wanted to share with this subreddit. First, some pogo players are somewhat unaware of what is happening around them one guy literally bolted in front of my car and as I started pulling forward once he was far enough from my car, he whipped around and bolted back in front of me. Lol I get that its exciting but watch for cars people! Secondly there were so many parents and their children playing today it was so wholesome. Literally saw what looked like a mom, dad, and their two teenage kids playing and walking around. Love it and love seeing the hoards of people out playing. Reminder to play safely everyone! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2m5M2Ou
"Takeaways from the squirtle event" "Takeaways from the squirtle event" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.