Ads Top

"This community day, squirtle wasn't the best thing I encountered"


#PokemonGO: Was in the park with my GF, wandering around trying to find some turtles, and on a break for some hydration, I felt like in a real pokemon encounter!I suddenly heard a rustle in the grass behind me and turned to see what it was. I thought at first that maybe it was a bird or a lizard, but the rustle just intensified as I got closer. At that point a bird would have flown away and a lizard would've run away. Clawing through the undergrass was the cutest little hedgehog! I was so surprised, I wasn't expecting to be see one in a park in the middle of a city. I go there for years and never saw one. Observed the little guy for a while, went for a drink and when I returned he disappeared.I still managed to catch this "Shaymin" in photo form! Guys remember to have your eyes wide open to enjoy your surroundings, the screen's not the only thing with interesting things! There's a lot to see if we pay attention!Have a nice day ;)https://ift.tt/2L5s9Ch via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2L3ja7X
"This community day, squirtle wasn't the best thing I encountered" "This community day, squirtle wasn't the best thing I encountered" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.