Ads Top

"Trade for karma"


#PokemonGO: No, not Reddit karma pointsI'm a lvl 40, played hard since the start. Have nice collectionTrading is finally here! With gen 4 coming soon! What a time to be alive!My collection, is near complete though. What do I have to trade for? A sightly better Mewtwo when I already have a awesome one? Collect for gen 4? MehTrades for cash? No. I play Pokemon for fun, not for workSo I started hunting down the lower lvl players, and giving them my Pokemon.Dragonite for a Mankey? Sure kid Aggron? Please take it, I hate it lolSo how about it my Silph homies?Can we just destroy the sellers market by flooding it with our Pokemon?Oh, and it's given me something to do with all the candy I've been saving. I got bored of Dratini candy until I figured this out.The smiles on the faces of the other players is honestly the best reward I could ask. It feels so good to spread some happiness amongst a group of mostly antisocial people lolGive it a try! via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2vc8Z6R
"Trade for karma" "Trade for karma" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.