Ads Top

"What was a Pokemon that you were completely shocked to find the first time you saw it in the wild?"


I have two examples. First was when I found Tropius for the first time in Pokemon Emerald - I already knew Tropius existed before I got that game, but that thing was so much cooler once I accidentally came upon it by accident. A gigantic flying palm tree dinosaur with a banana wattle was so much more imposing with its amazing cry and animation.Second one was in Black and White 2 when I had a total "what the hell did my game glitch out" moment because I found Milotic while fishing in rippling water in Route 1. I had no idea what I'd find in the rippling water, but I just had this very intuitive Pokemon trainer's hunch that I might find some weird stuff if I tried fishing into the rippling water instead of surfing into it (later I also found out you could get Kingdra the same way from the nearby Route 17). I got Milotic after just a few tries and was super happy when one came out with a good nature, because I'd never used one before and obviously Feebas was the worst thing ever to catch in the previous two generations. I made really great use of Milotic in the Pokemon World Tournament as a Scald tank, and it remains one of my favorite Pokemon. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2NDp39Z
"What was a Pokemon that you were completely shocked to find the first time you saw it in the wild?" "What was a Pokemon that you were completely shocked to find the first time you saw it in the wild?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.