Ads Top

"How are raid battles still ending before the timer? SERIOUSLY NIANTIC, THIS IS NOT OK."


#PokemonGO: Just attempted my first Regirock raid. I don’t have many friends who play PoGo, so I was excited to find a group of five when I showed up to the raid.Long story short, we had him down to almost nothing when the game wouldn’t let me attack with 5 seconds left. The battle screen was already fading while the timer was still going. We would have defeated him if the timer worked the way it should. I don’t have many opportunities to raid, so this was truly upsetting to me. And I know I wasn’t the only one, because the other guys said the same thing happened to them.HOW IS THIS STILL AN ISSUE? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2okgx4C
"How are raid battles still ending before the timer? SERIOUSLY NIANTIC, THIS IS NOT OK." "How are raid battles still ending before the timer? SERIOUSLY NIANTIC, THIS IS NOT OK." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.