Ads Top

"Neighborhood is overrun by spoofers."


#PokemonGO: So I have a routine that I do on my way home, I usually hit all the nearby gyms and take them for the coins. But for the last 2 weeks I have been kicked out within 15 mins of taking over the gyms.This last week was the last straw, I decided to not allow it and added my mon in and waited. This gym has no-where to hide, right next to a road, elementary school, and a very wide open park. No houses nearby at all. Within 5 minutes they gym was under attack, nobody nearby so I started dropping the goldens to hold it. It felt really really automatic, as soon as they noticed everything was full they would wait 5 mins and start again. Over and over until I gave up and went to bed.Last night I just was so pissed at not getting my coins, I just left the gym empty. It seems it is the only way to get them to not be in the gym.I did report them but it is really a big pain in my ass to go way out of my way just to take a gym that these jerks don't have under their control.Sorry just had to vent.EDIT: going to put the link for reporting here so others can report their spoofers.. https://ift.tt/29VSiS8 via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2MzYDJJ
"Neighborhood is overrun by spoofers." "Neighborhood is overrun by spoofers." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.