Ads Top

"Selfish player"


#PokemonGO: Today on my walk around the town, I was playing and stopped by one of the few gyms. I saw it was my team so thought about sticking a Pokemon in. When I noticed it was full which is fine being it’s first come and all that.What really got me annoyed is that all 6 Pokemon are from the same player. All he or she has done is just changed the number from 1 to 6. But it literally reads bob 1, bob 2. Etc etc.....how selfish is this person? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Pn9BPD
"Selfish player" "Selfish player" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.