Ads Top

"The craziest thing happened to me today in Pokémon go!"


#PokemonGO: So every day that I don’t play Pokémon go for hours, I go outside just to spin a pokestop catch a Pokémon and complete a mission for the streaks and the stamp, today was one of these days.So I was playing outside at the park near my house, it was 11 pm (I always do it at the end of the day). I caught a Pokémon, spun a pokestop and completed a mission, and then I decided to stay a little bit more to see if there’s anything good to catch, I didn’t find anything good so I sat on a bench and caught some Pokémon that spawned there as I saw a guy coming towards me with his hand in his pocket, I was so stressed and thought he’s going to attack me but I played it cool and tried not to make eye contact, he past by but was still looking at me while keep walking, then I slowly started to walk away to the other direction than he was, trying to play it cool, I was also afraid to run so he won’t start chasing me, then I turned my head and saw that he changed his direction, and that he’s walking towards me again, I was so scared and I made some shortcuts through the park trying to lose him and get back home, then after some time I saw that I lost him I left the park and was close to my house.I opened Pokémon go while still checking around me to see if he’s there, and as soon as I opened the game a Charizard spawned!! I was shocked! I forgot about everything that happened to me before with that man. the wild charizard had ??? CP so I knew it’s going to be high, I took some AR shots and some screenshots and after giving me a hard time I finally caught it, I was so happy! It’s also my first charizard and my first starter at its final evolution. Then I looked at how much CP it has and saw that it has 2018 CP, probably means nothing to you but for me it’s the same number as the year I caught it so it’s like a souvenir to me, something special. I felt so good after this! Then i got home and saw that a 7K egg is hatching I thought about how funny it’d be if It’ll hatch a Vulpix because I hatched over 30 alolan eggs trying to get one, and it hatched a Vulpix! At this moment I didn’t know what’s going on I felt like the luckiest man on earth!! From the scary situation that happened to me before to getting a charizard and an alolan Vulpix in a row?! That’s the craziest thing that ever happened to me in Pokémon go and the best luckiest day for me playing the game!!So I just wanted to share it with you all, I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes English is my second language, and thank you for taking the time reading this! (:https://ift.tt/2MBElPP via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2PNiSRX
"The craziest thing happened to me today in Pokémon go!" "The craziest thing happened to me today in Pokémon go!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.