Ads Top

"Yup, Johto event is over... back to old Rattata event"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2Nu1ksv, shortly after the Johto event passed, I was curious if I would encounter something better then before the event. After all, people have made enough complaints about the poor spawns and the Johto event filed some missing spots.The best pokemon I've found in my 10km walk were 2 Psyduck and 1 Ponyta. Other then that, nothing worth mentioning (I think even the Psyducks and the Ponyta aren't worth mentioning, but I got excited after seeing 100's Rattata, Whismur and Sentrets)I think their the variety of possible spawns should become much better. Rattata, Pidgey, Whismur... should be very common, but in a city with 100's stops and over Gyms ever 100m I would expect to find something better then I do now.Why don't they release shiny versions of those common pokémon? It's not like they ever going to have a Pidgey CD via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2POGJAW
"Yup, Johto event is over... back to old Rattata event" "Yup, Johto event is over... back to old Rattata event" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.