Ads Top

"Community Day and TM"


#PokemonGO: First off, a due applause for Niantic for organizing monthly event after monthly event, it is awesome, and I think most of the community here appreciate the things going on for the game.​That being said, there are several things that the current version of Community Day (CD) has impacted the current trainer's behavior.​Problem: NOT evolving that 100% IV Pokemon you find.- this is perhaps my biggest complain about CD, cause I know if I evolve it now, when the CD comes, god knows when, my 100% IV Pokemon will be WASTED if I evolve it today, and it is almost anti-climatical in a way when I catch one. I go from 'Yeeeeess!!!!' to.. 'oh wait...' within 10 secs, and immediately I start loathing the current CD system.​Problem: Making other non CD 100% IV obsolete completely.Yesterday, when I catch my 100% IV Charmander by accident, I almost didn't care, cause I had multiple Charizards 96%+ with Blast Burn, and I know this 100% IV is just... not cutting it. The Past CD made a special event of catching this 100% IV... now pretty much a non-event... and it bums me out. In fact, I was event slightly UPSET ... I went 'Oh. NOW you show up...'.​Solution:Instead of making the condition: 'Evolve to' on Community day, give a Special TM by quest instead. ie, give Research tasks that gives special TM. (might be easier as 'Special Research')​Task of Community DayRewardcatch 10 'CD pokemon'1 x Special TM for 1 special move for CD pokemoncatch 30 'CD pokemon'1 x Special TM for 1 special move for CD pokemoncatch 60 'CD pokemon'1 x Special TM for 1 special move for CD pokemoncatch 100 'CD pokemon'1 x Legacy TM*​Legacy TM can be used on any Pokemon that will randomly pick 1 move from it's Legacy poolThis way, MAX a trader can get a special move will be 3x Pokemon, which also does NOT completely make the previous Non-CD Pokemon obsolete in a team of 6.Watch people go NUTS over Legacy TM​I think this will enhance our community day experience, and this also improves on several issues.​​ via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2RmO3TY
"Community Day and TM" "Community Day and TM" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.