Ads Top

"Best update ever for me!"


#PokemonGO: I absolutely love how the game tracks your distances without it running now! Even though it isn’t super accurate it still is amazing for me! I have hatched about 12 eggs in 2 days and have almost completed all 3 of the new rewards system it gives you too! I guess being a mailman has another perk to it now! Plus it doesn’t even waste battery! I just worked a 9 hour day with it tracking my distance and I was playing music on my phone at the same time and my phone is at 50% for the day! Excellent update from the team and it’s really working out for me! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2OxbOXP
"Best update ever for me!" "Best update ever for me!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.