Ads Top

"Community day prep recommendations"


#PokemonGO: So luckily I have the whole weekend and Friday off, what a win, but I’m wondering what the best prep to do would be for the weekend, and on the actual days the best ways to go about them, for example, should I be walking around looking or making sure I stay near multiple lured pokestops.Should I save lots off stuff Should I raid Should I stockpile 10k eggs Should I clear out my monsEtcLooking to go deeeeep into this event so any advice is welcome! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Safm4D
"Community day prep recommendations" "Community day prep recommendations" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.