Ads Top

"My first pokego shiny! and he gets to ride on my shoulder :D"


#PokemonGO: i got a shiny eevee! i know he's a common shiny here but i couldnt be happier!!! he even rides on my shoulder like a floofy cat!ngl this is really tempting me to get lgp/e to transfer for that overworld following but i must stay strong! Im so happy tbh right now via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2R3jByL
"My first pokego shiny! and he gets to ride on my shoulder :D" "My first pokego shiny! and he gets to ride on my shoulder :D" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.