Ads Top

"[Complaint] Remember the release hype for Gen 2? I member."


#PokemonGO: I don't think I have been as hyped for this game as the day Gen 2 came out (bar actual game release). The biggest reason for this is the fact that they release the entire generation at ONCE. Suddenly the game felt entirely new, like release day. I could not wait to get out of work the next day! I wish Niantic would quit the drip feed, it just lets us catch every single one easily instead of actively having to hunt for them. The wave system is not my favorite either but at least they'd come in waves of like 30. Niantic please quit the '3 at a time' drip feed, it's not as exciting for us as you think it is. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2z0ruhp
"[Complaint] Remember the release hype for Gen 2? I member." "[Complaint] Remember the release hype for Gen 2? I member." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.