Ads Top

"I just found my local pokemon go community and it has been awesome!"


#PokemonGO: I've been playing pokemon go pretty consistently since the game came out, but I always played with my classmates in high school or just by myself.When I moved away for uni, I played exclusively by myself, since no one else I knew played it.The other day I went to a set of gyms near my house and saw two people playing pokemon go. I started chatting with them and they invited me to their group for raids and what not. The experience has been awesome! In just the last few days, my neighbourhood has been significantly more homely because I'm randomly seeing fellow pokemon go players all of a sudden.I don't really know what I'm trying to say with this post I just thought it was a cool thing to share. Definitely try to reach out to your local community if you haven't, it's a great way to make new friends! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2CYxjP5
"I just found my local pokemon go community and it has been awesome!" "I just found my local pokemon go community and it has been awesome!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.