Ads Top

"I love everything about Team Instinct, but I wish I could get coins"


#PokemonGO: Over the past couple weeks, any time I take a gym, I'm immediately booted out. When I do rarely see a gym already yellow, it's full of other desperate Instinct trainers before I get there.I have been trying to target gyms where the defenders have clearly been in for well over 8 hours because sometimes it does mean I'll get a couple hours at least, but I still run into someone who immediately retakes the gym despite me having just sent home his 50-coin pokemon.Is there anything more I can do? I just want to be able to get some incubators. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2PCj0HC
"I love everything about Team Instinct, but I wish I could get coins" "I love everything about Team Instinct, but I wish I could get coins" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.