Ads Top

"Just caught a shiny Articuno!!!"


I’m so happy right now! I just got shiny Articuno on my first encounter without a shiny charm!! I couldn’t even tell it was off since I hadn’t seen a normal Articuno in the game yet and just thought it seemed a little light, then I saw the red star and freaked out! Articuno is my favorite Gen I legendary, I’m so dumbfounded by my luck, especially since I had been shiny chaining for Vulpix for hours with no payoff. I’m so excited to be able to show it off in the overworld!!Edit: Here’s the picture of it, I was having a hard time on mobile. Shiny Articuno via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2BzyWli
"Just caught a shiny Articuno!!!" "Just caught a shiny Articuno!!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.