Ads Top

"Just set up my son's new Pokemon Go account."


#PokemonGO: Hi everyone. Level 40 Mystic here. So earlier this morning I decided it was time to break out the old phone and get my son playing with us. I got his account all set up and we decided to pick Charmander as his starter. We live in a grass/water biome so we rarely see Charmanders. So my boy catches his first Pokemon on his new account. After that there was about 4 on the map. We decided to click on the Eevee cause it's one of his favorites. Now I swear on everything I hold dear, when we clicked on the Eevee that damn thing ended up being SHINY!!!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF THIS HAPPENING BEFORE!! His first ever mon was a freaking shiny!! I was and still am floored. I wanted to share this incredible story with everyone. He is now at level 6 and just grinding away. So awesome. Happy hunting trainers. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2qE4zUy
"Just set up my son's new Pokemon Go account." "Just set up my son's new Pokemon Go account." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.