Ads Top

"My stupid dumb luck and some interesting shiny info if it isn't already known"


I have been chaining Vulpix for a couple of days and after dropping a 77 chain (was continuing for xp) I settled at a 31 chain on route 5.Came out of the underground tunnel to a shiny Psyduck spawn right in front of me, was psyched but really wanted a Vulpix for 4 perfect IVs. Caught the duck and as I was leaving the route I saw a shiny Vulpix had spawned at the top of the route as well! Would have been so devastated if it despawned before I got there but it didn't!Also bittersweet because I figured my Vulpix chain broke once I caught the Psyduck but when I checked the IVs I noticed my Vulpix still had 4 perfect IVs!Pictures of both shiniesSo not only did I get incredibly lucky getting two shinies in a row, but IVs are obviously set the moment the pokemon appears in the overworld, not at transition to encounter, which is good to know! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2TJYEdW
"My stupid dumb luck and some interesting shiny info if it isn't already known" "My stupid dumb luck and some interesting shiny info if it isn't already known" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.