Ads Top

"Pokémon running away from battles is the worst feature in Pokémon"


I just lost about 5 hours trying to chain a Charmander in let's go. 4 of those hours spent waiting for a Charmander to spawn. Finally after 4 hours of waiting I got a chain of 11 and they finally started spawning fast. I was using ultra balls and razz berries. I got chain of 26 and got to the next charmander (I was play with volume off because of the place I was in so I couldn't hear the run warning, so maybe it's my fault) I razz berried it and through an Ultra ball and it broke out, I did it again and it broke out again and ran. I sure that if thing I was holding wasn't my Switch (or any of my handhelds) I would have chunked it across the room as hard as I could. You know what the worst part is, I'm probably going to put myself through the torture again. I know Pokémon running from battle was in the games since the beginning, but honestly I didn't mind it since it was contained in the safari zone, but ever since Pokémon go, I have disliked this feature and let's go has only cemented it.I don't like being negative about Pokémon because this series has been a part of my life since I was born (basically). If someone wants to defend this feature, go ahead, I'd love for someone to make me feel better about this feature (other then it won't be in the next main games, although I am happy about that too). Anyway, if you like this feature, don't let my little rant effect that (I'm just annoyed and needed to vent, and ranting definitely helped. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2P1EEzK
"Pokémon running away from battles is the worst feature in Pokémon" "Pokémon running away from battles is the worst feature in Pokémon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.