Ads Top

"Warning Notice - 1st Strike"


#PokemonGO: As I got off the train from work today, I received a warning from Niantic & PokemonGo! It said I was being warned because they detected I was “using” unauthorized third-party software. Has this happened to anyone or does anyone know why they would warn me when I wouldn’t know where to begin to cheat. Only my Apple Watch is connected and most recently my switch. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2PIDUoE
"Warning Notice - 1st Strike" "Warning Notice - 1st Strike" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.